Personal Information We May Collect
Inca Internet may collect various types of personal information, including:
• Personal and business contact information (such as name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address, and social media/messaging account ID)
• Inca Internet Account ID
• Profile picture
• Payment card, digital wallet, or other payment service information when you purchase
• Depending on the service we are providing to you we may also need to collect more sensitive personal information (such as location, government-issued identification, photographs, audio/video recordings, and images) directly from you
• Browser and device information
• IP address, cookies, date and service used
• Location data
- Demographic information and other information provided by you (i.e., language, occupation, postal code).
We may use personal information:
• To provide Inca Internet Services.
• To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you technical documents or whitepapers.
• To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, such as newsletters, in accordance with your communication preferences.
• To personalize your experience on the Inca Internet Services by presenting products, marketing messages, offers, and content tailored to you.
• To complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase, provide you with related customer service, and establish and manage your Intel accounts.
• For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, crime/fraud monitoring and prevention, security, developing new products, testing, enhancing, improving or modifying our Inca Internet Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice no longer than the retention period required by the laws. Any personal information and records passed the retention period will be removed and deleted from our database.
• All contracts and subscription cancellation records are deleted after 5 years.
• Purchase history and records are deleted after 5 years.
• All records of customer inquiry, claim, disputes are removed for our database after 3 years.
• E-commerce history and records are completely erased from our database after 5 years.
Inca Internet does not keep your information no longer than the retention period subject to the Privacy and Security Laws and will dispose immediately according to the laws.
Due to continuous technical supports, automatic cancellation of subscribed members for Inca Internet services need to request to the customer support center directly.
All information kept by Inca Internet is subject to other lawful requirements. Any information is removed from the database when the purpose of such information is fulfilled and accomplished. However, some information that is deemed to keep for future use will be stored in the database.
Personal information stored in the form of electronic file is permanently deleted using technical method that cannot reproduce the record or reverse.
The company uses the personal information of the user within the range of notice of the collection and use of the personal information, and in principle does not provide the personal information of the user to the third party. However, except in the following cases.
• When users agree in advance
• In accordance with the provisions of the Act, or for the purpose of investigation, if the investigation agency is required by the procedures and methods prescribed in the Act
The Company will not entrust any personal information to third parties without the user's consent. If such a need arises in the future, we will notify the user of the entrusted person and the details of entrusted business, and will receive prior consent, if necessary.
In addition to any rights granted in the Privacy Notice, you may ask us to cancel your personal information to the extent permitted by law by contacting us as indicated at the “Member Information Correction” in the "My page" or “Password Change” section of the website. Following a valid cancellation request, we may hold the personal data for the duration and purposes permitted by law before deleting it.
We will answer your requests to access, correct or cancel your personal information or to object or withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information as provided by law. However, Inca Internet has the right to refuse to grant access to your personal information, if there is a reasonable cause to believe that it is against public interest, violation of laws or government requirements, or threats to public safety. We will notify the reason of refusal within 10 days in writing or verbal message. e To be considered complete, your request must include your full name and contact address, a copy of your ID and a clear and detailed description of your request.
Except as otherwise required by law, consumer personal information is securely disposed of without delay when (i) the consumer revokes his or her consent for our use of the information, (ii) the purpose of our collection and use of the personal information has been accomplished or (iii) the legal retention period has expired. If applicable law requires the preservation of personal information that otherwise would be disposed of, the personal information is transferred to a separate database and then disposed of after the period determined by the applicable law. Personal information is disposed of using a method that is reasonably likely to prevent the personal information from being restored or reused.
We will not provide your personal information to third parties in violation of law (such as without your consent, where consent is required). For the purposes stated in the Privacy Notice, we entrust the handling of personal data to our own departments.
If we must obtain consent from a child under 14 years of age to process his or her personal information, we will obtain consent from his or her legal representative. In such cases, we may request that the child furnish the minimum information necessary for us to obtain consent from the legal representative. The legal representative may exercise the rights of the child under the Privacy Notice.
For Internet Explorer, you can go to Internet Option, select Private Information, and disable it.
In order to protect user's personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information, the Company has designated the related department and personal information manager as follows.
Division: Customer Satisfaction Team
Personal Information Management
Division: Management Support Team
Name: Kim Myoung Kyun / Director
Personal Information Representative
Name: Oh Youn Jin / Manager
For more information about Privacy Notice or file complaints, you may contact:
Personal Information Violation Report : http://privacy.kisa.or.kr
Prosecutor Office Cybersecurity : http://www.spo.go.kr
Police Cybersecurity Division : http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr